Sanitary pressure relief safety valves
The safety valve is used to used to keep the set pressure in the system. When the system pressure is
higher than set pressure, valve open to reduce the pressure.
- The safety relief (release) valve body which contacts with liquid is made of SS316L from solid bar.
- The non-contacting part of the safety relief (release) valve is made of SS304 casting materials.
- Simple structure
- Attractive appearance
- Quick pressure adjustment
- Convenient maintainance
- Adjustable pressure range
- The valves can not be installed in reversal direction
- Max. Pressure: 10bar
- Max. Temperature: -10 ~ +150 degree
- Compact and beautiful appearance , the valves can be installed with limit space
- Manually adjustable to keep the system safety.
- Self-draining and crevice free
- Lock can be available for settling the relief pressure
- With internal finishing Ra16<0.4micron
- Size:1”-4” DN25-DN100
- Grade: AISI304 and AISI316L
- Standard: 3A, SMS, DIN , JIS, etc
- Connections: butt welded; Tri clamp end; union connection;
- FDA approved gaskets in Silicone, EPDM, viton
The sanitary safety relief (release) valves are widely used for food, beverage, dairy, pharmacy, chemical or any food processing industries