Sanitary Manual tank bottom seat valves
The sanitary tank bottom (tank outlet) valve is widely used for Medical and pharmaceutical industries. It is widely used for draining in tanks and processing vessels.
- The tank bottom (tank outlet) valve body which contacts with liquid is made of SS316L from precision forging.
- The non-contacting part of the tank bottom (tank outlet) valve is made of SS304 casting materials.
- Max. Pressure: 10bar
- Max. Temperature: -10 ~ +150 degree
- Compact and beautiful appearance , the valves can be installed with limit space
- Encapsulated sealing structure, eliminate the sanitary blind corner. Easy to clean the sterilization process Contamination free and sterile holding
- Absolutely sterile, no blind corner.
- FDA compliant tank bottom (tank outlet) membrane
- With internal finishing Ra16<0.4micron
- Low turbulence, Minimal back pressure
- Straight through flow path
- Flush mounted to the tank
- Size:1”-4” DN25-DN100
- Grade: AISI304 and AISI316L
- Standard: 3A, SMS, DIN , JIS, etc
- Manual or pneumatic actuated or electric actuated are chosen as per the different applications.
- Manual handle including plastic handle, SS handle, metal handle...
- Pneumatic actuated or electrical actuated or intelligent controller control is also available
- Connections: butt welded; Tri clamp end; union connection;
- FDA approved gaskets in Silicone, EPDM, EPDM+PTFE bounded membrane , EPDM/PTFE 2pieces membrane
- Inside surface finish: Ra0.4 from CNC machines to meet the pharmaceutical requirement.
The sanitary tank bottom (tank outlet) valves are widely used for pharmaceutical and chemical industries